- Dr Thejus Therayil, Ayurvedacharya (BAMS), MSc (Yoga)
Chief Consulting Physician, Founder of Enliven Veda
A passionate committed physician hailing from traditional Ayurvedic family in Thrissur, The Cradle of Ayurveda- Kerala, India. Graduated from Nangelil Ayurveda Medical College, Eranakulam, Kerala. He is well efficient in treating all lifestyle disorders. He has been practicing since 8 years following through basic Ayurvedic principles.
– Prakruti Pariksha (Body constitution assessment & suggestions)
– Nadi Pariksha (Pulse diagnosis)
– Relaxation Techniques
– Iyenger Yoga (Practice and trains yoga with props)
– Kaya chikitsa (General medicine)
– Panchakarma (Detox therapy)
– Rasayana Chikitsa (Rejuvination therapy)
– Marma chikitsa (Spinal & Musculo skeletal managements, cervical & lumbar spondylosis, Spinal canal stenosis, Inter-vertebral disc prolapsed & spondylolisthesis)
– Shalakyatantra (EENT disorders -Eye, Ear, Nose and Throat)
– Daivavyapasraya chikitsa (Psycosomatic, Depression, Anxiety, Stress & sleep disorders)
– Para- Surgical procedures Rakthamokshana (Blood letting therapy) & Agni Karma (Cauterisation) for Skin ailments pain &inflammation
– Visha chikitsa (Toxicology)
– Autism spectrum Disorders
- Dr Sruthi Thejus, Ayurvedacharya (BAMS), Diet & Nutrition
Consulting Physician, Founder of Enliven Veda
Dr. Sruthi Thejus also named as ‘Shree’ , is Dr. Thejus’s wife, an aspiring, gentle and pleasing Ayurveda physician who have keen interest in treating Gyneacological problems. She is graduated under Gomantak Ayurveda Medical college, Goa, always being a silent pillar of support for her husband. She has been practicing Ayurveda since 6 years under various prominent teachers in the field of Ayurveda in Kerala.
– Weight loss healthy measures
– Gyneacological disorders
– Diet consultation and recommendations
– Yoga Abhyasa for women
– Lectures on Ayurveda topics to international students.
– Prakruti Pariksha
-Pre, during & post pregnancy care
- Mr. Deepak Therayil
An energetic and humble personality, who is passionate about the tours and hospitality field and has been always the team motivator. The eldest of the Therayil family and therefore, dedicated to spread the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda to the world through his active participation in all sections in Enliven Veda. He also take care about the Enliven Ayurvedic pharmaceuticals and herbal medicine. He is eager to meet people from all over the world, welcoming them with his warm smile, to lead them to Enliven Veda and introduce them to the beautiful culture of Kerala.
- Dr. Sruthi Deepak, Ayurvedacharya (BAMS)
Welcoming everyone with a pleasing smile, Dr. Sruthi Deepak is Mr. Deepak’s wife who have keen interest in handling Mother and Child Care. She is graduated from Vishnu Ayurveda College, Shornur, Kerala. She completed her studies in the year 2013. Practiced as a Resident Medical Officer in Vishnu Ayurveda College, Shornur. And further, practiced in the family clinic Sidhavaidyashramam, Thrissur.
- Dr. Kerstin Berglund, Ayurvedacharya
International Advisory Board
Dr. Kerstin Berglund , born in the north of Sweden but have lived in Zurich, Switzerland for the last 20 years.
She has a background in electrical engineering and international telecommunications and project management. Always been a hardworking, career driven, “doer” with little or nothing left to spare for alternative sciences, spirituality, yoga or mindfulness.
Through yoga she got in contact with ENLIVEN VEDA. She always was curious to know more about Ayurveda– the science of health & longevity.
She quit her job and spent 6 weeks in India with us, learning the basics of Ayurveda. Looking at the eastern philosophies, history of Ayurveda and the principles for nutrition, diagnostics and treatment to aspire her dream of becoming an Ayurveda Practitioner
After going back from India she started her studies at the College of Ayurveda, affiliated with the Middle sex University in UK to become a registered Ayurveda Medical practitioner. It is a 5- year education and she is now at the end of second year.
A true friend, support & a well wisher, always been there with us in every walk of life. Moreover, a true lover of Holistic way of healing & thus Dr. Kerstin became our Team Member.